Saturday, November 21, 2015

Kim Soo Hyun Wins Popularity Award in Daejong (Grand Bell) Bell Film Awards 2015


Kim Soo Hyun emerged as the winner in the Popularity Award category at the 2015 Grand Bell Awards.  Soo Hyun however was not able to attend the ceremony citing scheduling conflicts.

This year's Golden Bell Awards was a little bit tempered with all the nominees for Best Actor and Best Actress categories failing to show up.

Below is the full list of winners in the Daejong (Grand Bell) Film Awards 2015.

Best Picture: “Ode to my Father”

Best Director: Yoon Je Kyun (“Ode to my Father”)

Best Screenplay: Park Soo Jin (“Ode to my Father”)

Best Actor: Hwang Jung Min (“Ode to my Father”)

Best Actress: Jun Ji Hyun (“Assassination”)

Best Supporting Actor: Oh Dal Soo (“Ode to my Father”)

Best Supporting Actress: Kim Hye Sook (“The Throne”)

Best New Actor: Lee Min Ho (“Gangnam 1970″)

Best New Actress: Lee Yoo Young (“Spring”)

Best New Director: Baek Kam Dok (“Beauty Inside”)

Best Cinematography: Choi Young Hwan (“Ode to my Father”)

Best Editing: Lee Jin (“Ode to my Father”)

Best Lighting: Kim Min Jae (“The Silenced”)

Best Score: Kim Joon Sung (“The Tenor: Lirico Spinto”)

Best Costume Design: Cho Sang Kyung (“The Royal Tailor”)

Best Art Direction: Chae Kyung Seon (“The Royal Tailor”)

Best Planning: “Ode to my Father”

Special Prize for Cutting Edge Technology: Han Tae Jung and staff (“Ode to my Father”)

Best Sound Recording: Lee Seung Chul and Han Myung Hwan (“Ode to my Father”)

Best Foreign Star: Honglei Sun, Yuanyuan Gao

Popularity Award: Kim Soo Hyun, Gong Hyo Jin

Lifetime achievement Award: Director Jung Chang Hwa, Actor Yoon Il Bong

No comments:

Post a Comment